1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!) We do send Christmas cards. I have about 75 ... it should be about that amount. I haven't written them yet. I always display the cards we receive on a tree that hangs on our basement door. Then at the end of the year I put the picture cards in a Ziploc and label it to keep. I just can't throw the picture cards out!
2. When do kids become adults? Definitely depends on the kid. Some earlier than others but I don't think that there is a set age. It depends on their maturity.
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons? The only thing that really changes is the moisturizer. Much more moisturizer in the winter!
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose? Clams? Ketchup on eggs - only if they are scrambled? Other than that, I am not that odd with my food.
5. Gloves or mittens? Gloves or fingerless mittens.
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound nicer? I would have to say for a roller coaster. No, not really worth it. I never understood waiting for 2 hours for a 30 second ride. I guess I am getting old!
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December? I always look forward to going to see the Nutcracker with my daughter. It is our annual tradition for the past 4 years. We go out to lunch and then go to the theater to watch the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet perform the Nutcracker. We both love it!
8. Insert your own random thought here. We had such an exciting weekend! The boys hockey team was in the International Silverstick Hockey Tournament and won the gold! Now they go to Sarnia, Ontario, Canada at the end of January to compete in the finals against 16 other regional finalist!! They are thrilled and it was such an awesome time!! Here is the team immediately after the win in the championship game.
My champions! :-) I am so proud of them!! Pure happiness (and exhaustion after 6 games in 3 days) on their faces!