Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Birthday Girl

My little baby girl turns 7 today.  I swear that it was just yesterday when I was rushing to the hospital in labor and they told me that she was coming too fast for me to get an epidural.  She was determined to do things her way since the beginning!  :-)  When we moved into the house where we live now, she was only 2 weeks old.  Could we have lived here that long?  Doesn't she still look like this???

It amazes me ever year how time flies by.  I think that it is getting exponentially faster, if that is possible.  My little baby girl (I still call her that ... just not in public .... that might embarrass her!)  has turned into a young girl who has her own opinions, is stubborn, and speaks her mind.  Just like her daddy.  OK, maybe just like me.  The apple definitely does not fall far from the tree!  Her strong-willedness is part of what I love about her.  I pray that when she is older it will help her to stay committed to her faith when those around her cave into peer pressure. 

I pray that the next 10 years or so go very slowly.  I want to cherish every minute.  Happy birthday "baby girl"!  You will always be my baby girl, no matter how old you are. 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!! They brighten up my day! Thank you so much for taking the time!! :-)