Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's September!!!

I love September!!  It is my favorite month of the year.  It is the beginning of fall with gorgeous colors all over God's creation (especially if you live in the north).  I love my fall candles and I got them out of the cabinet yesterday.  Mulled cider ... spiced pumpkin ... aahhhh.  I love fall!!  Anyone want some apple pie or ginger bread cake?

I'm itching to get out my Halloween decorations but I am making myself wait another 2 weeks.  We always get mums, corn stalks, pumpkins, and gourds to decorate outside.  What is better than pictures in the fall?

It is also the beginning of the holiday season.  I know it is early, but in 3 months it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas (another of my favorite times of year)! 

Our hockey season starts in the next couple of weeks.  It is hectic, but so much fun.  The ice rinks are cold and the travel is heavy, but the games are exciting and the family time is unforgettable.  I turn into a mega hockey mom in the winter.  You will find me in the ice rink with my team sweatshirt on including buttons (pins) of my favorite players.   Here are my favorite players!
B (#32)


C (#22)

What are your favorite things about fall?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it is already September, but I'm looking forward to cooler weather:-)
    Thanks for sharing with NOBH!
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just settle for temps under 100!!! It's so hard to even think about Fall yet. It is my most favorite time of the year, though, and I cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nicole - We haven't had the fall weather yet but it has been getting cooler at night. When I start lighting my fall candles I make myself believe that it is already here!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments!! They brighten up my day! Thank you so much for taking the time!! :-)