Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's almost here!

I decided that we are going to start school on August 15th. Only one month away!!!  I am so excited I can hardly wait!  B on the other hand still thinks that school is a bad word.  If you mention it he runs and hides.  When I told him that we are going to start school two weeks before the public school ... he was a little apprehensive.  But after I explained the benefits of starting earlier he seemed to come around.  He said OK then ran and hid just in case I decided to start talking about school even more.   I don't know if his feelings about school will ever be excited, like mine.  But I know that they will get better.  Hopefully by the end of this year I will be able to mention school and not get the obligatory 'I hate school' response. 

However... me ... I am thrilled.  Sure I'm nervous about starting because it is new and unknown.  I know that it is going to difficult and there will be days I want to pull my hair out.  I know that there will be days when I wonder if I can really do this.  Nevertheless I know that it will all be SO worth it.   And that is why I am excited!! 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!! They brighten up my day! Thank you so much for taking the time!! :-)