Saturday, July 2, 2011

Very new at this!

So, I had this brilliant idea that it would be fun to start a blog.  I am not a writer.  English has never been my strong subject and it has never been my dream to write ... So, here I am.  Good luck to me! 

This will be my first of hopefully many years of homeschooling my kids.  I am starting with my oldest, B, who will be in 5th grade.  My hope is to homeschool all three of my kids the next year (2012/2013).  I am looking forward to this new adventure and I hope to use this blog as a place to vent and to cheer! 

I am hoping that my posts will get longer and more interesting as I go along ... a girl can dream, right?

Many blessings!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!! They brighten up my day! Thank you so much for taking the time!! :-)