- Freedom to go on vacations whenever we want.
- Freedom to choose our own curriculum and if we don't like it, change it.
- Freedom to go on field trips of our choosing (when, where and how many).
- Freedom of our own schedule.
- Freedom to go as fast or slow as we need.
I took a lot of time researching curriculum over the past year. I am really excited about everything that I chose. I think that it will all be great but if it isn't ... I can change it. Even if a teacher in traditional school doesn't like a curriculum, it is not easily changed (if possible at all). We will have the flexibility.
This is one of the many reasons that I love the idea of homeschooling!!!