Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reason #2 - Less Stress

I know what you're thinking.  How can being in charge of my kids education be less stress.  But I am talking about the family as a whole.  Rushing around frantically trying to get homework done before we have to run out the door was stressful ... for everyone.  I remember trying to figure out when we would have time to finish book reports (and we had weeks notice)!   

No I don't have an idealistic view of what homeschooling will be like.  I know that it will be hard.  I know that I am going to have a lot to do this year to make sure that B gets a great education.  But it's not stress.  It's exciting and I am looking forward to it! 

Many blessings!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to read your comments!! They brighten up my day! Thank you so much for taking the time!! :-)